Psychology is the scientific study of the mind and behaviour. This fascinating course looks at a range of topics that attempt to uncover the human mind. For each topic you will learn about; the key concepts, the core theory, the core study and the application of research into real life scenarios.
The course covers a wide breadth of knowledge which is assessed through 100% examination. To prepare students for this, the course has regular exam-style assessments.
- B541 Biological Psychology: Sex & Gender
- B541 Cognitive Psychology: Memory
- B541 Developmental Psychology: Attachment
- B541 Social Psychology: Obedience
- B541 Individual Differences: Atypical Behaviour
- B542 Biological Psychology: Criminal Behaviour
- B542 Cognitive Psychology: Perception
- B542 Developmental Psychology: Cognitive Development
- B542 Social Psychology: Non-verbal Communication
- IB542 Individual Differences: The Self
- B543 Research Methods